Interactive Lifecare Quiz
How Can Life Care Enhance Your Life?
Take this interactive quiz to discover the advantages of living in a Life Care community.
Correct answers will advance you to the next question. Incorrect answers will provide you with the correct answer, plus further explaination and understanding. Then, simply click the correct answer and "Submit" to advance to the next question.
1. Which of the following is not something you give up when you move to a Life Care community?
A. Extensive lawn work
B. Heavy-duty housekeeping
C. Multiple bills to pay
D. Your independence
2. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, on average, compared to those who live at home, seniors who live in continuing care communities:
A. Are healthier
B. Live longer
C. Have more social interaction
D. All of the above
3. Which of the following services is not typically provided by Assisted Living in a Life Care community?
A. Reminder to take medication
B. Medical exams
C. Help with bathing and dressing
D. Nutritious meals
4. Which skilled nursing care service is NOT typically provided by a Life Care community?
A. Long-term care
B. Memory care (for residents suffering from cognitive decline)
C. Surgical procedures
D. Rehabilitative therapy
5. To truly benefit from Life Care, Westminster Village residents will tell you it's best to move in when you:
A. Have recently experienced a debilitative injury or disease
B. Are arguing with your children
C. Have no other choice
D. Are independent and reasonably healthy
6. Life Care is a good decision for those with long-term care insurance.
7. Moving to a Life Care community may contribute to:
A. Providing a sense of security, knowing you have a plan (of your own choosing) for the future
B. Your children's peace of mind
C. Financial security by providing known costs for long-term care in the future
D. All of the above
8. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, seniors who live in a Life Care community live, on average, how much longer than those who live at home?
A. 6 months longer
B. 2 years longer
C. 2.5 years longer
D. 5 years longer
9. Which of the following is not a factor attributed to the longer life span of Life Care residents?
A. Focus on wellness
B. Excessive television watching
C. Social involvement
D. Physically active lifestyles
10. Which of the following is NOT a Life Care advantage for couples?
A. Both may live on campus, regardless of care needs
B. Living in a maintenance-free environment with fewer chores and responsibilities
C. Community offers a variety of activities that can satisfy both with opportunities to meet new people
D. Staying in the same residence together 24 hours a day
11. Which of the following is a Life Care advantage you can give your children?
A. Your estate will be protected
B. They will never have to make a care decision in a crisis
C. The time you spend with them will be quality time — not a status check
D. Your longer lifespan allows them and your grandchildren more time to spend with you
E. All of the above